Leave us a review!
Academy of Community Health Experts
The Academy Of Community Health Experts (ACHE) is a not-for profit social enterprise created to deliver high quality healthcare with community based contracts, utilising local clinical expertise.
We invert 100% of profits into training local healthcare staff to deliver care closer to home.
- To deliver and provide local clinically led services for patients that are based upon proven methods that are efficient, cost effective and most importantly of high quality care.
- To deliver services built on our partnerships with wide networks of service providers such as local hospitals and GP practices.
- To provide a platform and vehicle for our partners that will provide:
- A governance structure and partnership that enables practices to deliver services at scale.
- A conduit and integrator with other providers such as hospitals and a range of clinicians
- A platform to help specialists in the community to deliver collaborative work.
All ACHE services are provided free at the point of service and are part of NHS services. ACHE services can be accessed by referrals from GP practices.
ACHE supports and advocates the principles and values that guide the NHS.
- The NHS provides a comprehensive service available to all.
- Access to NHS services is based on clinical need, not an individual’s ability to pay.
- The NHS aspires to the highest standards of excellence and professionalism.
- The NHS aspires to put patients at the heart of everything it does.
- The NHS works across organisational boundaries and in partnership with other organisations in the interest of patients, local communities and the wider population.
- The NHS is committed to providing best value for taxpayers’ money and the most effective, fair and sustainable use of finite resources.
- The NHS is accountable to the public, communities and patients that it serves.
The core value of ACHE is that “We Care” about our patients, carers and families, our partners and all the people we work with underpinned by our core values and our “can do” approach.
- We regularly review our values and ensure these are integral at all levels of the organisation.
- We have a “can do” approach that is responsive, creative and innovative.
- We are inclusive and collaborative inside and outside the organisation.
- We protect and support General Practice and our clinicians.
- Our care is evidence based, safe and effective.
- We are committed to the training and development of healthcare providers to be able to offer specialised services in the community.
- We are committed to working with our GP colleagues and other healthcare partners to provide the best possible care for all our patients.
The objectives of ACHE reflect the aims and values of the organisation.
- Provide high quality care to our patients.
- To be the provider of choice for patients.
- Provide corporate and clinical assurance through robust organisational structures and processes.
- Provide healthcare solutions to maintain financial viability and sustainability.
- Continue to support the development of GP’s to become specialised in their chosen field.
- Increase the number of services that can be provided by specialists in a community setting.
- Maintain short waiting times and treatment times for our patients.
The services provided by ACHE depend on long term working relationships with large number of organisations. Health services provided by ACHE increasingly depend upon integrated working.
If you would like some more information, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.