Benefits Of Having Your Annual Service!
Posted By Kelly Hone on 12.10.2017 2.17PM
Don't miss out on your annual service, this is why...
It has been a year and your hearing aids may have changed! Not only are you a year older, but so are your hearing aids.
We need to have a look at them, and you, to ensure you're hearing the best you can.
Here at Hear4u, we understand in impact age and health has on your he
aring aidswith the hearing aids working the majority of your waking hours, and how the components can deteriote.
We offer exceptional service, assistance and the annual service is like a yearly full MOT of you hearing aids.
It consists of:
- - New receivers in ear canal if required.
- - New tubes on behind the ear hearing aids with 3 further FREE retubes during the year.
- - New microphone covers.
- - New wax traps.
- - Recalibration ( putting hearing aids programming back in line with your current hearing loss)
- - Address any issues you may have had over the year.
- - As many visits during the year for further support.
- - Home visits if required.
- - The loan of a hearing system should we need to send yours away.
Our annual services are fantastic value and defiantly in your favour to have. The cost of an annual service is £70.00 per annum. We estimate the true value of this service is between £250 to £300!
And the best part is, should you decide to replace your hearing aids in the future you get all of this money back against a new set of aids- or you may gift this money to a family member!
!!! DON'T MISS OUT !!!
IF YOU ARE OVERDUE YOUR APPOINTMENT OR YOU HAVE YOUR ANNUAL SERVICE COMING UP, CONTACT US:
Rothwell: 01536 713775 or 01604 372127
Derbyshire: 01332 492129